Wicked Wednesday: Pina Colada Float
You can never go wrong with an ice cream float, even one that's dairy-free! This #WickedWednesday we made a Pina Colada Float using Jamaican ginger ale, Yongehurst rum, and scoops of our Gettin' Caught in the Rain sorbet.
What you need:
- 2 scoops of Gettin' Caught in the Rain
- 1 can of Blue Sky Jamaican ginger ale
- a splash of mango juice
- 1.5 ounces of Yongehurst rum
What to do:
- First pour the ginger ale, rum and mango juice into a tall glass (leave the glass 1/4 empty) and stir to combine.
- Add your scoops of sorbet on top and ***ta-da***, enjoy!